ARTIST PROFILE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
“Artists” include visual, literary, film, and performance categories. Artist profiles will be reviewed and approved by site administrator prior to posting.
To get started:
(1) Register a free user account at https://www.marinarts.org/register/.
(2) Login to your account, and find the gray dashboard menu to the left side.
(3) Click on "ARTIST" which opens up a sub-menu below, and then click on "PROFILE" to start creating your profile.
Location: Artists must reside or have a permanent studio in Marin County.
Word Count: 250 words maximum for your bio. You may include a website link to take viewers to a fuller description and portfolio.
Images: Upload a single Primary Image representing your work (no head shots) in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY:
- Required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels.
- Primary Image must be SQUARE.
We require a Primary Image to publish the profile. You may add additional images for the Gallery (these need not be square).
Artist profile submissions will be vetted for format prior to publication. MarinArts reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for word count, grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site.
Please contact us with questions: email@example.com
Artist Profiles are free. However, please help MarinArts grow and become even more effective through YOUR donation of $10 or more.