10th Annual TEDxMarin Live Filming and Community Gala
Please note, this event has expired.
Compelling insights into science, technology, social relevance, well-being, culture and more
Our 2019 Gathering will include:
An indoor/outdoor Attendee Reception catered with passed appetizers by Good Earth Natural Foods.
We will have:
* an open wine (and whiskey) tasting bar
* our 2019 Innovator Company Showcase (w/some wow demos)
* the Live Filming of this year’s TEDTalks inside the beautiful James Dunn Theater
* plus a post-talk Meet the Speakers dessert reception in the Lobby
Badge Registration includes:
- An attendee pre-show attendee reception (750+ people) held on the outdoor patio and inside the Theater lobby.
- Light passed appetizers catered by Good Earth Natural Foods
- Open Wine bar and Whiskey tasting bar
- Our innovative company showcase with 25+ interesting company and non-profit demos w/company executives on hand plus more great people then should be allowed together at any one time!
- The live filming of eight original TEDTalks (plus some surprises) in the theater and simulcast lounge
- A post-talk dessert reception with a chance to meet the Speakers in the lobby.
835 College Ave., Kentfield, CA 94904