Please Note: This event has expired.
2018 MarinScapes Annual Art Exhibit and Benefit Sale
Celebrating the Pearl Jubilee, 1988-2018 — 30 years presenting Marin’s acclaimed landscape artists benefitting Buckelew Programs’ mental health and addiction recovery services
MarinScapes will showcase the works of over 30 local artists and photographers who capture the stunning beauty and natural scenery of Marin County.
This year’s featured artist is Davis Perkins, a California oil painter, former paratrooper, smokejumper, firefighter who currently travels the world as a volunteer paramedic helping out in areas devastated by natural and manmade disasters.
Davis Perkins will also be the guest speaker on Saturday, June 23.
* Opening Night Gala: – Thu., June 21, 5:30 to 9:30 pm – $175 per person /$300 per couple, advance purchase required
The evening includes fine dining by local favorite Sage Catering, oyster bar provided by Hog Island Oyster Company
* Meet the Artists Reception: – Fri., June 22, 5:30 to 8:00 pm – $20
* MarinScapes Art Show:
– Sat., June 23 & Sun., June 24, Noon to 6:00 pm – $15
– Sat., June 23, 11:00 am — Special Presentation: “A Purposeful Life” with Davis Perkins, reservations required
– Sun., June 24, Noon – 2:00 pm — Art ABloom Children’s Art Space (ages 5-10), free with admission
All events held at the Historic Escalle Winery in Larkspur
Meet the Artists Reception, 6/22: $20 at the door and online (Tickets link, above), includes complimentary wine, cheese, crackers and fruit
MarinScapes Art Show, 6/23-24: $15 at the door and online
Special Presentation, 6/23: Included in the price of admission, however, advance tickets recommended and available at online
Contact: (415) 491-5705
Additional time info:
Opening Night Gala: Thu., June 21, 5:30 – 9:30 pm
Meet the Artists Reception: Fri., June 22, 5:30 – 8:00 pm
MarinScapes Art Show: Sat., June 23 & Sun., June 24, Noon – 6:00 pm
771 Magnolia Ave., Larkspur, CA 94939