Art School 4 Mini's - Ages 3-5
Please note, this event has expired.
Drop off art class, ages 3-5
This drop off class is full of creativity for young artists. Stories, educational art techniques (age appropriate), and introduction to many art materials.
This hands on art class will be the perfect introduction and will instill the love of art and the appreciation of the creative process. Messy, education, fun, we have it all!
Areas of focus for this class session:
- Printmaking a rainbow. Learning color, color mixing and printmaking.
- Tape resist letter making. A little science with recognition of letters.
- Painting without a paint brush. Discovery of different ways to apply paint to our canvas.
- Crazy fun sculptures. What happens when you add beading, clay, and pipe cleaners?
- Nature art. This process oriented art making involves a lot of exploring leaves, spray bottles, and color.
- Faux stained class. Explore light, color, shape, and glue.
Ages 3-5, children must be potty trained and able to go to the bathroom by themselves.
Session (6 weeks): Week of October 23, 30, November 6, 13, 27, Dec. 4
Pick your day:
254 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941