Artist Call: Community Rapid Response Fund
Please note, this event has expired.
A new, temporary program to support in-progress, community-based projects
Headlands is thrilled to announce the
Community Rapid Response Fund, a new, temporary program designed to support in-progress, community-based projects in the Bay Area.
Headlands is especially seeking to support work developed in partnership between artists and Bay Area businesses, organizations, or others that focus on one or more of the following:
- Health, safety, and risk management for workers and neighbors
- Reopening and recovery of local businesses
- Preservation of legacy/historic community resources
- Social/civic justice movements
Headlands will support a limited number of projects with $1,000 each, with preference given to:
- Projects led by Black, Indigenous, and/or Artists of Color
- Projects working within vulnerable communities—such as, but not limited to, communities of compromised immunity, color, or trans/queer identities
- Projects that will be significantly impacted by the funding received
Applications must be received by August 31, 2020; funds will be dispersed by early September, 2020.
For full details and eligibility, see our website.
944 Simmonds Rd., Sausalito, CA 94965
Parking is limited! Please follow directions from our parking attendants. If you can, we encourage you to carpool, bike, or take the bus.