Please Note: This event has expired.
Call for Art – Working Together: Collaborative Art
Artwork: Helen Cohen and Diane Goldstein, Design: JFT
Artists are invited to submit collaborative art created with another fellow artist or artists
Working Together: Collaborative Art
Handy Delivery Entr Dates:
* Friday, June 2, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
* Saturday, June 3, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
* June 6 – July 13
Call for Art: Artists are invited to submit art work created with another fellow artist or artists for the new in person Gallery Show juried by Stephen Ehret, Jennifer Fearon and Cynthia Franco.
Stretch, get out of your comfort zone and submit to O’Hanlon’s first collaborative art show!
Find an art partner or two (or three) and get to work:
Collaborative arts practice involves artists working closely together, often over extended periods of time, to make art. It harnesses the experiences and skills of each person taking part to give meaning and creative expression to the project. More Info in this Page.
Additional Important Details:
- Each submitted work must be created by at least 2 people, and one person cannot claim more than 75% of the work.
- Artists can collaborate with as many other artists as they would like.
- Up to 3 works by the same collaborative team can be submitted. Each collaborator pays a submission fee of $30 for members and $40 for non-members. If an artist wants to work with multiple teams, they are welcome to submit up to 3 works from each team. A separate submission fee will apply.
- Each collaborative team should bring a short written description of their collaborative process. This document should be submitted at time of art drop-off, before the jury process begins.
- Size Restriction: Wall hanging pieces limited to 48” wide and 60” tall.
For more important details, please visit our call for arts page!
All Media, including 3D/Sculptural works
Open to all artists aged 16 and over.
Works previously displayed in the O’Hanlon Gallery are not eligible.
$30 OHCA artist level members, $40 non-members, for up to three pieces per collaborative team, paid at time of drop off via check, cash or credit card.
Contact: (415) 388-4331
Additional time info:
O'Hanlon Center for the Arts In Person Gallery Show
Handy Delivery Entry Dates: Friday, June 2, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm; Saturday, June 3, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Exhibition Dates; June 6 – July 13
Roundtable Discussion: Tuesday June 6, 4:00 pm
Reception: Tuesday June 6, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
616 Throckmorton Ave., Mill Valley, CA 94941
Street and limited parking in lot.
Please phone in advance regarding accessibility for people with disabilities, and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Please phone in advance regarding accessibility for people with disabilities, and we will make every effort to accommodate you.View less
MORE FROM O’Hanlon Center for the Arts
Jun 6 - Jun 29, 2023
Jun 6 - Jul 13, 2023