Call for Entries – Landscape Perspectives
ArtLandscape Perspectives - Call for Entries at Art Works Downtown Share Landscape Perspectives - Call for Entries at Art Works Downtown
Landscape Perspectives June 2–July 22, 2023 call for entries due: April 27, 2023
* Thursday, April 27, 9:59 pm Pacific Time
* June 2 – July 22
Theme: Art Works Downtown invites visual artists to submit artworks featuring and inspired by landscapes. The exhibit Landscape Perspectives intends to offer a diverse collection of expressions, approaches, and renderings of landscapes from plein air to surreal to abstract and beyond.
Juror: Kim Eagles-Smith, owner and director Kim Eagles-Smith Gallery, Mill Valley CA
- San Francisco Bay Area artists only (artist must live within 100 miles from San Rafael, California). Refunds will not be given to those who apply but don’t qualify.
- Open to most subject matter including abstraction.
- Open to all visual arts media including sculpture. Video artists must include dimensions of equipment in submission and supply all equipment—including headphones—for the exhibition. Projections are prohibited.
- Original artwork only. No giclées or reproductions. Editions are acceptable if they are original works such as printmaking, photography, or limited original digital art.
- Images of explicit sexual content or violence will not be considered.
- Size limit: artwork must not exceed 60” including frame, stand, and all materials.
- Submissions must not have previously exhibited in the AWD 1337 Gallery.
Apply through: CallForEntry.org
Application fee: $40 for up to 3 entries.
Discount provided for AWD Artist Members. Join the membership today.
Contact: 415 451-8119
Additional time info:
Entries Due: Thursday, April 27, 9:59 pm Pacific Time
1337 Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA 94901
MORE FROM Art Works Downtown
Apr 14, 2023
May 3, 2023
Apr 7 - May 20, 2023
Apr 14 - May 26, 2023