Call for Photographers: Click Off Photography Competition
Photo competition where participants capture images during the contest dates
The “Click Off” is a photo competition where participants capture images within Marin County during the contest dates (October 20 – November 3) pertaining to one of four image categories.
New categories coming your way for 2022!
Important Competition Dates:
* Monday, October 17, 12:00 pm – Online competition application deadline
* Tuesday October 18, 6:00 pm – Categories will be randomly chosen by Recreation staff following the “Click Off Kick-Off” which will be held via Zoom.
* Thursday, October 20, 3:00 pm – Participants will be informed of their randomly selected category and image upload instructions via email.
* October 20 through November 3 – Participants of this photography competition will capture images pertaining to one of four subject categories within Marin County.
* November 3, midnight – Deadline for participants to upload their selected digital image that best represents their subject category.
The Best in Show, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each age range will have their winning image displayed on a lamp post banner along Miller Ave. for the month of January 2023. Once the lamp post banners have been taken down, they will be given to the winning photographers as a memento of their competition win.
For additional details regarding the competition and registration process, please visit our web page.
180 Camino Alto , Mill Valley, CA 94941
Free parking is available.