Please Note: This event has expired.
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
Bring your friends to the Osher Marin JCC for the biggest, best FREE Hanukkah party in Marin!
Enjoy dancing, arts & crafts, live music, delicious food, games, face painting, swimming and more!
PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE – Ages 0-5
* For families with kids 0-3 & siblings
* JCC Preschool
Music, art & holiday treats!
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS, GAMES, CRAFTS, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD & MORE
*FOR ALL AGES!
- Make your way to the dance floor and show off your moves at the Glow in the Dark Dance Party!
- Consider helping those in need this holiday season: bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to our toy drive.
- Shake it off at Family Zumba, a calorie burning dance fitness party for everyone.
- Come over to the PJ Library(R) Hanukkah Bash to have your face painted by Buki the Clown
- Build Minecraft & Lego dreidels, decorate cookies and more arts & crafts fun!
- Gather your friends and family and strike your best pose in the Photo Booth.
- Hop into our Bounce House to catch some air!
- Enjoy live music by the Brandeis Marin Bands
- Sing songs with Ms. Kitty
- Indulge in delicious Hanukkah latkes & other festive food
- And lots more Hanukkah-related fun!
FITNESS & AQUATICS CENTER
Be our guest at our award-winning fitness center and pools and see what you have been missing!
Please bring your lightly used or new coat & non-perishable, healthy foods to support those in need!
200 N. San Pedro Rd., San Rafael, CA 94903
From Highway 101 in San Rafael, take the North San Pedro exit and head east. The Osher Marin JCC, at 200 N. San Pedro Road, is on the right-hand side, half a mile from the freeway exit.
* The Osher Marin Jewish Community Center's parking lot is located directly in front of the building with parking spaces for disabled patrons available.
* Additional parking is available at the JCC Annex lot, located at 210 N. San Pedro Road (just east of the main campus). In the event of multiple programs, or heavily attended events, overflow vehicles may be directed to available street parking or on adjacent properties.
* Evenings and weekends only: There is additional parking across the street at Venetia Valley School.