Please Note: This event has expired.
LOCAL>> Francesca's Playlist: May 22, 2020
Francesca Lee’s B&R playlist for May 22
The latest edition of Francesca’s Playlist – International Coffee House – features international artists and musical influences from Brazil, Africa, France, Mexico, Italy, India, Spain, Canada, Ireland, England and the United States.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or espresso while listening to this eclectic mix of songs that will be sure to put your mind at ease.
Also included below is a Bonus Playlist of songs composed by the late Audrey Auld, Jackson Browne, Greg Beattie and Victoria Blythe of Calaveras that were inspired by our mission.
(See web page for YouTube links/embeds)
International Coffee House – Listen on Spotify
1. Samba Da Bencao – Bebel Gilberto – Ta Tempo
2. Africa – Habib Koité – Afriki
3. All I Want – Herbie Hancock – River: The Joni Letters (Expanded Version)
4. Trois petits tours – Françoise Hardy – Personne d’autre
5. Traces Of You (featuring Norah Jones) – Anoushka Shankar – Traces Of You
6. How Come You Never Go There – Feist – Metals
7. Moorea – Gipsy Kings – The Best Of
8. Conte Partiro – Andrea Bocelli – Bocelli
9. Estamos Juntos – Pedrina, Diana Gameros, Cortuah – Estamos Juntos
10. Joe Le Taxi – Vanessa Paradis – Une nuit à versailles
11. Make It Me – Max Gomez – Make It Me
12. Like Real People Do – Hozier – Take Me To Church E.P.
13. The Nearness Of You – Annie Lennox – Nostalgia
BONUS PLAYLIST: Songs Inspired By Bread & Roses – Listen on Spotify
1. Ready To Fly – Calaveras – Ready To Fly
2. Don’t You Want To Be There – Jackson Browne – The Naked Ride Home
3. Bread & Roses (For San Quentin) – Audrey Auld – Come Find Me
4. Bread and Roses – Judy Collins – Bread and Roses
Compiled by Francesca Lee, Producer, Bread & Roses