Marin Center cancels events through December 31
Most events at Marin Center through December 31 are cancelled
The Department of Cultural Services is cancelling events at the Marin Center until October 1, many until December 31.
* Events at the Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium are canceled at least until October 1st.
* Events at the Showcase Theater and Exhibit Hall are canceled until December 31st.
* The Fairgrounds and Lagoon Park are open for drive thru and drive in events.
* The Marin Center Box Office is closed, and the Bartolini Gallery and Redwood Foyer Gallery are closed to visitors.
* Docent tours of the Civic Center are canceled until further notice.
Our offices will also be closed during this time. This includes the Box Office, Bartolini Gallery, and meeting rooms.
The health and well-being of our patrons, staff and community is our primary focus right now. We appreciate your patience, support and understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.
We are working with the event producers to reschedule events if possible. We will notify ticket holders individually whether the event(s) has been canceled or postponed.
We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you back in our facilities as soon as we can!
We will notify ticket holders individually whether events have been canceled or postponed
Contact: (415) 473-6800
Additional time info:
We are working with the event producers to reschedule events if possible
10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903
Free parking lots are located adjacent to all facilities.