Please Note: This event has expired.
Marin History Summer Awards Celebration
2nd Annual Marin County Historian Award celebration at Pacheco Winery
The Marin History Museum proudly announces its Second Annual Marin History Summer Awards Celebration.
This year’s Celebration will be held at the Pacheco Winery on August 18th from 1-4 pm.
The Marin History Museum will present the 2nd Annual Historian Award to one of Marin’s most dedicated historians: Dewey Livingston. The Museum takes great pride in recognizing this year’s historian, who has gone to great lengths to preserve and present our local history.
This year’s Celebration includes:
* BBQ meal by Lombardi’s Catering
* Wine provided by Pacheco Winery
* Music by Kevin and Jill McConnell
* Herb Rowland – Guest Speaker (Herb Rowland is the great, great, grandson of Ignacio Pacheco and he is the Manager of the Pacheco Winery)
* Pop-up Museum hosted by the Museum’s Collections Manager.
Additionally, a Tin Type photo booth by artist Brittany Bradley – for a minimal fee have an historic, old fashioned photograph taken of yourself and your family.
$35 – BBQ meal
$45 – BBQ meal plus a souvenir glass of Pacheco Wine
Additional time info:
1:00 – 4:00 pm
235 Alameda del Prado, Novato, CA 94949