Mill Valley Music Festival 2023
Mill Valley Music Festival
Two-day outdoor music festival produced by Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce & Noise Pop Industries
Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce and Noise Pop Industries are excited to announce that The Mill Valley Music Festival will return to Friends Field
* Saturday & Sunday, May 13 & 14
It features a heady, multi-genre mix of diverse national acts and local lights, coupled with world-class food, drink and art for your best friends and ones you have yet to meet.
This all-ages gathering embraces the Bay Area’s rich diversity with eyes, ears and arms wide open. Arts and culture have long lived deep in the bones of our community. Let’s celebrate it!
- CAKE – Wide-ranging musical influences, including norteño, country music, mariachi, rock, funk, folk music, & hip hop
- Michael Franti & Spearhead – High-energy live shows, inspiring music, devotion to health & wellness, worldwide philanthropic efforts & the power of optimism
- Remain In Light – Jerry Harrison & Adrian Belew bring their popular ‘Remain In Light’ concert on the road
- Tank and The Bangas – This fivepiece one of the most thrilling, unpredictable & sonically diverse bands on the planet; a unit where jazz meets hip-hop, soul meets rock, & funk is the beating heart of everything they do.
- Durand Jones – An international soul singer and playing saxophone in jazz, brass bands, rock, soul, R&B, and funk groups
- The Dip – Pop, rhythm & blues band. They combine a typical pop instrumentation with a 3-part horn section
- Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears – Blues guitar and a true voice
- Valerie June – American Roots musician, singer, songwriter, poet, illustrator, actor, certified yoga & mindfulness meditation instructor, & author
- Orchestra Gold – Blending Caribbean beats, reggaeton, and hip hop styles
- The Alive – California based rock band launched between surf & skate sessions
See Activations page for activities available for patrons of all ages! Including Kids Fun Zone, Arcade Tent, Wellness Tent, Rollerskating Rink, Art Installations (Konorebi (Norah Bruhn), Life on Earth Art, Tess Felix), and more!
See Getting There page for a full range of options from Bike Valet to Shuttle Lots (Corte Madera and Sausalito) and a Mill Valley Shuttle along Blithedale, Throckmorton, and Miller.
The Mill Valley Music Festival takes place at Friends Field, located adjacent to the Mill Valley Community Center, turning it into a sprawling festival grove for a two-day, all-ages celebration of local arts and culture. Nestled below the slopes of Mount Tamalpais, this new destination festival looks to serve as Mill Valley’s signature event drawing attention to the longstanding cultural contributions of Mill Valley throughout the greater Bay Area and far beyond.
2-Day Ticket Range $219 – $499
Parking Passes see website: Edna Maguire Elementary School or Mill Valley Middle School (+$9.24 Fee)
Parking: MUST PURCHASE IN ADVANCE - OFFICIAL PARKING WILL NOT BE SOLD DAY OF SHOW. Good for one spot at:
- Edna Maguire Elementary School - 80 Lomita Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941. Approximately 10-15 minute walk to Festival site.
- Mill Valley Middle School - 425 Sycamore Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941. Approximately 5-7 minute walk to Festival site.
See Tickets page for VIP and ADA parking.
Additional time info:
12:30 - 7:00 pm
180 Camino Alto , Mill Valley, CA 94941
Free parking is available.