Please Note: This event has expired.
Summer Sings! Music Camp
Five exciting days of singing, dancing, new friendships and much more! Singers from all musical backgrounds will learn how to sing healthfully while exploring music, movement and rhythm.
Your week will feature:
- 2 rehearsal sessions per day: Choral and Musical Theatre
- Good, clear vocal techniques for healthy vocal production
- Note/rhythm reading, rhythm instruments, harmony skills
- Vocal warm-ups, music improvisation, solfège singing
Miss Amanda and Miss Grace will also include:
- Body/rhythm awareness (to be selected from): dance, yoga, zumba, body percussion
- Music and team building games
- Arts and crafts
- When: Monday – Friday, June 19-23, 2017
- Times: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Where: First Presbyterian Church of San Anselmo
- Cost: $350 / 5 days
~ T-shirt included in cost of camp ~
~ Healthy, delicious snacks provided. Campers bring own lunch ~
One week of camp costs $350/singer.
Additional time info:
Camp ends with a SHOWCASE PERFORMANCE for families on Friday, June 23rd at 2:00 pm.
We apologize that we do not pro-rate camp fees in the event that a singer can’t attend all 5 days.
72 Kensington Road, San Anselmo, CA 94960
Our camp is held in Duncan Hall and is wheelchair accessible.
Our camp is held in Duncan Hall and is wheelchair accessible.View less