Please Note: This event has expired.
LOCAL>> Summer Sings! Virtual Summer Camp
Girls entering K-5th grade: 2 exciting *virtual* weeks of singing, dancing, new friendships!
Join us for two VIRTUAL weeks of exciting singing, dancing, new friendships and much more at this year’s Summer Sings! Music Camp.
Singers from all musical backgrounds will learn how to sing healthfully while exploring music, movement and rhythm.
Dates: Monday – Friday, June 15-19 and 22-26
Singers may enroll for either or both weeks
Times: 10:30am-12pm, lunch offline from 12-1pm, second section 1-2:30pm
- 2 rehearsal sessions per day with a lunch break in between to take a break from screens
- Good, clear vocal techniques for healthy vocal production
- Note/rhythm reading, rhythm instruments, harmony skills
- Vocal warm-ups, music improvisation, solfege singing
- Body/rhythm awareness (to be selected from): dance, yoga, body percussion
- Music and team building games
- Arts and crafts