Please Note: This event has expired.
Summer Sings! Summer Camp
Join Marin Girls Chorus for five exciting days of singing, dancing, new friendships and much more at this year’s Summer Sings! Music Camp
Singers from all musical backgrounds will learn how to sing healthfully while exploring music, movement and rhythm.
Campers bring their own lunch. Healthy, delicious snacks provided. Each camper receives their own MGC Camp T-shirt included with summer camp participation.
Camp ends with a SHOWCASE PERFORMANCE for parents and families on June 29th at 2:00 pm.
- 2 rehearsal sessions per day: Choral and Musical Theatre
- Good, clear vocal techniques for healthy vocal production
- Note/rhythm reading, rhythm instruments, harmony skills
- Vocal warm-ups, music improvisation, solfege singing
- Body/rhythm awareness (to be selected from): dance, yoga, body percussion
- Music and team building games
- Arts and crafts
72 Kensington Road, San Anselmo, CA 94960
Wheelchair accessible. Ample free street parking.