Please Note: This event has expired.
An Evening with Paula Poundstone
One of our country’s foremost comics & star of NPR’s “Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me” returns to the Osher Marin JCC, for one night only, of smart, hysterical, spontaneous comedy.
Kanbar Center for the Performing Arts
Fresh on the heels of the release of her hilarious new book, THE TOTALLY UNSCIENTIFIC STUDY OF THE SEARCH FOR HUMAN HAPPINESS (Algonquin Books), comedian Paula Poundstone is entertaining audiences across the country and leaving them complaining that their cheeks hurt from laughter and wondering if the random people she talks to are plants. Of course, they never are.
“Paula Poundstone is the funniest human being I have ever known. Air becomes funny having been breathed by her.” – Wait, Wait host Peter Sagal
Four Seating options:
- $74.50 – VIP Gold Seating: Reserved, Prime Table Seating + pre-event reception
- $62.50 -Reserved Table Seating: Reserved, Perimeter Table Seating
- $42.50 – Reserved NO Table Seating
- $32.50 -General Admission: Single, Unreserved Outside Perimeter Seating
Additional time info:
VIP tickets include Pre-performance reception with Paula Poundstone.
|6:45 – 9:30 pm
7:25 – 7:45 pm
|No Host Cocktails
Special VIP Artist’s Reception
Performance Begins/No Intermission
Paula will meet & greet and sign copies of her book.
200 N. San Pedro Rd., San Rafael, CA 94903
From Highway 101 in San Rafael, take the North San Pedro exit and head east. The Osher Marin JCC, at 200 N. San Pedro Road, is on the right-hand side, half a mile from the freeway exit.
* The Osher Marin Jewish Community Center’s parking lot is located directly in front of the building with parking spaces for disabled patrons available.
* Additional parking is available at the JCC Annex lot, located at 210 N. San Pedro Road (just east of the main campus). In the event of multiple programs, or heavily attended events, overflow vehicles may be directed to available street parking or on adjacent properties.
* Evenings and weekends only: There is additional parking across the street at Venetia Valley School.