Please Note: This event has expired.
Toddler Art Explorers
Sign up with a friend for the best messy play date!
An exploratory, creative, hands on, fun, first art class. Sensory exploration in art creativity in your toddler. Dress for messy.
Explore clay, paint, mosaic, sculpture, sewing, printmaking, collage, and mixed media.
All projects are created with your toddler in mind with open ended, child initiated, creative problems solving fun.
Child with assistant (Mom, Dad or a helper) a must for this class.
Areas of focus for this session:
- Printmaking a rainbow. Learning color, color mixing and printmaking.
- Tape resist letter making. A little science with recognition of letters.
- Painting without a paint brush. Discovery of different ways to apply paint to our canvas.
- Crazy fun sculptures. What happens when you add beading, clay, and pipe cleaners?
- Nature art. This process oriented art making involves a lot of exploring leaves, spray bottles, and color.
- Faux stained class. Explore light, color, shape, and glue.
There are no drop in studio times during this session, so you and your child get the ultimate personal attention.
Session: Week of October 23, 30, November 6, 13, 27, Dec. 4 (no class Thanksgiving week due to art camps and drop in studio)
1133 Grant Avenue, Novato, CA 94945