Please Note: This event has expired.
The annual West Marin celebration – parade, live music, food, art, barn dance!
Saturday June 1 at Toby’s
• 1pm – 4H Fair, Food & Fun, Awards at 3pm
• 3-5pm – Gallery Route One: Artists in the Schools and Latino Photography Project Reception
• 5-6pm – Point Reyes Children’s Choir and 50 voices of ¡Cantemos Juntos!
• 5:30pm – Mexican Dinner
• 6-9pm – Traditional Barn Dance
• 7:30pm – Presentation of 2019 Grand Marshal, Junior & Deputy Grand Marshal
Admission is free and all ages are welcome
Mexican Dinner – serving pozole, tamales and aguas frescas (by donation) and Abriendos Caminos will host the famous salsa-tasting contest.
¡Cantemos Juntos! is a local choral ensemble singing Latin-American songs led by Tim Weed and Jacob Leyva
Point Reyes Children’s Choir celebrates its second year of magical music-making.
Sunday June 2 – Parade at Noon
• Noon-1pm – KWRM Live Parade Broadcast
• Noon-4pm – Toby’s Feed Barn – Live Music • Famous Farm Bureau Chicken BBQ • 4-H Homemade Desserts • Sacred Heart Church Mexican Food • Annual Chili Cook-off by Rotary Club of West Marin • Halleck Creek Cow Flop • Nonprofit Expo
• 2:30pm – Parade Awards & Raffle Winners
11250 Highway One, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956