Please Note: This event has expired.
Workshop: Creative Strategies To Sell More Art
This free workshop is for artists who want to learn how to use their creativity to inform how they do business, and to develop strategies to sell more art.
Art Works Downtown — Multipurpose Room
Space is limited so please RSVP (Tickets link)
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Embrace marketing as your path to freedom
- Think about how great it would feel to be able to say, “I am a self-employed Artist.” Marketing might not seem so bad when you realize that it is the thing that will enable you to be your own boss!
- Sell art on your own terms
- Take your creative powers and unleash them on your business. When you are driver’s seat, you can choose how you want to show up in the art-world, and how you want to go about selling your art.
- Team up with others for greater impact
- A great way to extend the reach of your visibility is to work on large group projects with other artists. You get to know more artists more quickly when you collaborate. And knowing other artists is key to getting to know and understand your art-world.
Shelley Rugg, Founder, Creative & Abundant Artist, loves being a self-employed artist, and encourages other artists to do the same.
1337 Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA 94901