Penni Webb Design
With over 25 years of experience in Photography, I received my MA from the San Francisco Art Institute and was a professional photographer for Western Scenic Studios in Oakland. I have been an in-house photographer for contemporary and antique galleries in the Bay Area, Aspen and Taos, New Mexico. I worked as a Photo Stylist in the late 1990's for computer companies. Since 1999 I have had my business Penni Webb Design – Interior Designer – Creative Organizer & Photographer in Marin and San Francisco. As an Artist Photographer, I focus on two themes: The Beauty of Aging, hand painted photographs of aging buildings, ghost towns and American kitsch. The second theme is The Beauty of Culture, hand tinted photographs of my world travels with Photojournalist’s capturing women & children in their culture.
- Portraits used for Social media. Part of my services is finding a comfortable, pretty location and I suggest dress & color that will compliment the portrait.
- Shooting interiors and exteriors from experience of on-location work with large events for corporations.
- Photography shot in Digital or 35 mm format.
- Photographing images and developing websites: Nec-global/lumina.com, artlinks-staffing.com, parsonsfineart.com, westernscenic.com, thebeautyofaging.com, penniwebbdesign.com, penniwebbphotography.com and dr.stephaniebennnet-strauss.com
- Photojournalism, traveled to Costa Rica, Bali, Peru, India, Bhutan, Canada, Guatemala, Ecuador, Western, Southern and Eastern United States.
- Teaching under privileged children basic photography and computer skills.
- Hand painting and Hand tinting photographs, Solo Show at Smith Andersen North, San Anselmo, CA “An American Past” http://www.smithandersennorth.com/exhibits/past/An_American_Past_Photographs_by_Penni_Webb.html
- Solo show at Artworks, San Rafael, CA 2016
- New Photography show at SFMOMA Artist Gallery and Group Show at Center for Creative Photography, Tucson, AZ 2006
- Teaches Hand-painted & Hand Tinted Photography