The Osher Marin JCC joins the Other Café Comedy Showcase to present the 9th Annual New Year’s Eve Comedy Showcase. Smart, clean, topical humor and an easy, hassle-free way to celebrate the last day of this crazy year.
Close up your year with laughter and a night of A-List stand-up comedy from The Other Café Comedy Showcase. This easy, fun & funny way to spend New Year’s Eve, happens right here at the Kanbar Center in Marin.
The 9 pm start time allows for an early dinner elsewhere before the show. After the show, stay with us for a countdown to 2019 and a midnight toast with the comedians or leave at 11:30 with enough time for midnight rendezvous elsewhere.
Reserve your seats now at candle-lit tables, or bring your party to us! with a table for four or eight. This show sells-out every year and we suggest buying your tickets as early as possible for best seats & best prices.
Smart, funny and clean stand-up comedy from 5 comics in ONE hilarious show.
This Year’s New Year’s Eve Stand-Up Comedy Celebration
KAREN RONTOWSKI – Celebrated National Headliner
BRIAN KILEY – Head Writer for Conan O’Brien
RONN VIGH – Bay Area Favorite
And HOSTED BY:
MAUREEN LANGAN – KGO/Award Winning Comic
Plus another Special Guest!
The evening INCLUDES:
Pre-show cocktail Party at 7:30 with No Host Full Bar and Light snacks available for purchase.
Two-hour comedy show starting at 9 pm with intermission
After-party at 11:30 for the countdown with a complimentary glass of bubbly at MIDNIGHT in Lobby
One hilarious Night of Comedy with a One Warm Coat drive
Please bring your lightly used or new coats to help those in need.
Tickets start as low as $29.50.
Visit https://nyecomedy2018.eventbee.com to PICK YOUR ACTUAL SEATS
Seating Choices include:
* General Admission
* Reserved Seats at Candle-lit Cabaret Tables
* Group Seating at Candle-lit Cabaret Tables
Additional time info:
7:30 pm – Pre-Show Cocktail Party/No Host full bar
8:00 pm – Theater opens
9:00 pm – Two hour comedy show with intermission
11:30 pm – After party & countdown with complimentary glass of bubbly for midnight toast!
From Highway 101 in San Rafael, take the North San Pedro exit and head east. The Osher Marin JCC, at 200 N. San Pedro Road, is on the right-hand side, half a mile from the freeway exit.
* The Osher Marin Jewish Community Center’s parking lot is located directly in front of the building with parking spaces for disabled patrons available.
* Additional parking is available at the JCC Annex lot, located at 210 N. San Pedro Road (just east of the main campus). In the event of multiple programs, or heavily attended events, overflow vehicles may be directed to available street parking or on adjacent properties.
* Evenings and weekends only: There is additional parking across the street at Venetia Valley School.