Our Annual Holiday Event:
A special opportunity to view art in the studio where it is made, and perhaps pick up a treasure or two; many artists will feature special small items for the holidays.
Friday-Sunday, November 23-25
* 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Again this year a group of talented and diverse artists and craftspeople will be opening their studios to visitors this holiday weekend.
Artists working in a variety of media including Painting, Watercolor, Sculpture, Ceramics, Textiles, Photography and Mixed Media are participating.
A brochure which illustrates each artist is available at the studios and local businesses. Signs will guide visitors to individual studios.
No Admission fee.
Enjoy a drive to beautiful Coastal Marin, the perfect holiday outing. A creative alternative to the malls!
** Bolinas **
1. Tripp Carpenter, Espenet Furniture
2. Carey Cherney, Ceramics
3. Patricia Yenawine, Ceramics
4. Steve Lewis, Stone Carving
5. Chris Fitting, Wood & Stone Sculpture
6. Judy Stemen, Carved & Painted Gourds
7. Susie Allen De Baker, Paintings
8. Vickisa, Mixed Media
9. Schehera Van Dyk, Hand Painted Ceramic
10. Sha Sha Higby – Performance Art & Sculpture
11. Dieter Tremp, Paintings & Drawings
12. Mardi Wood, Porcelain & Ink on Paper
13. Kurtis P. Major – Locust House Jewelry
14. Sally Robertson, Watercolors
15. Tim Burns, Photography
** Stinson Beach **
16. Billy Zeeman – Jewelry
17. Heidi Paul – Textile Wearable Art
18. Jacqueline Mallegni – Fiber Sculpture
Additional time info:
11:00 am - 5:00 pm each day