Photo competition where participants capture images during the contest dates
The “Click Off” is a photo competition where participants capture images within Marin County during the contest dates pertaining to one of four image categories.
This event will be held entirely online this year, due to health circumstances.
Here is the schedule for the competition:
* Monday, October 19, 5:00 pm – Online competition application deadline
* Tuesday October 20, 6:15 pm – Categories will be randomly chosen by Recreation staff following the “Click Off Kick-Off” which will be held via Zoom.
* Thursday, October 22, 3:00 pm – Participants will be informed of their randomly selected category and image upload instructions via email.
* October 22 through November 5 – Participants of this photography competition will capture images pertaining to one of four subject categories within Marin County.
* November 5, midnight – Deadline for participants to upload their selected digital image that best represents their subject category.
$15 – 15 & under or 62 & over
$25 – Adults
Additional time info:
Monday, October 19, 5:00 pm – Application deadline (online)
Tuesday, October 20, 6:15 pm – “Click Off Kick-Off” on Zoom
Thursday, October 22, 3:00 pm – Participants informed of category and upload instructions
Monday, November 5, midnight – Deadline to upload selected digital image