Art + Science STEAM! ages jk/K
Please note, this event has expired.
Art+Science projects for Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten
Sign up with a friend! Learning art with hands on experiments in science is a knowledgeable fun time!
Art + Science STEAM!: Explosions, bubbling paint, biology, astronomy, and physics are all a part of this age appropriate class! Students will begin to explore how science and art work hand-in-hand and that most scientists have to understand art. Students work will be as individual as they are, with a teacher beside them, guiding them through the process of creating from clay, recycled material, fabric, boxes, paper, and lots of concoctions where results will be fun and surprising!
Explore art and science projects like:
- Honey bees and their hives. How do they help us?
- What lives underground. Draw what you find.
- Making bird nests and sculpt who lives in them.
- Solar system mono prints. What is space?
- Wind sock creation. Create and watch.
- Centrifugal force in wheel throwing. Why does it work?
There will be no drop in studio time during this session, so your child gets the ultimate personal attention.
Session: Week of October 23, 30, November 6, 13, 27, Dec. 4
1133 Grant Avenue, Novato, CA 94945