Please Note: This event has expired.
Headlands Open House Lite
Roam our campus, engage with artists, see new work, get a house-made picnic lunch
Join Headlands Center for the Arts for Open House Lite: roam the campus, engage with artists, experience new work and works in progress, and grab a house-made picnic lunch from the Mess Hall.
To help safeguard against COVID-19, we’re requiring reservations to manage campus capacity, as well as masks and proof of vaccination from all visitors.
Open House connects visitors to the working process of artists and fosters casual conversations about the creative process.
Open House features curated happenings and events scheduled throughout the day, including readings, performances, screenings, and guided walks. Repeat visits provide the opportunity to see a diverse array of media, techniques, and projects at different stages of development.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must sign in, submit that they have no COVID-19 symptoms, and provide proof of COVID vaccination. Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found here.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over the nose and mouth at all times while indoors—no neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes.
- All visitors must maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others. Parties of a single pod may remain together and children must remain with supervising adults at all times.
- Mask and social distancing guidelines apply indoors; masks required outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Contact tracing is an important part of reducing the spread of COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you test positive for COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms following your visit.
[Photo: Airyka Rockefeller]
Free admission – reservation required for timed entry.
Parking is limited! If you can, we encourage you to carpool, bike, or take the bus. Get more info on transportation and directions.
First-floor spaces in use for this event (Mess Hall, Key Room, Latrine, the Commons) are accessible to people with mobility aids. Second- and third-floor spaces are currently accessible only by stairs. Note that there is a steep hill from the MUNI 76X bus stop up to the Headlands campus; if you have accessibility requirements and are planning to attend Open House by public transportation, or if you have any questions regarding accessibility, please reach out to us in advance at email@example.com
Additional time info:
12:00 - 5:00 pm
Reservation required for timed entry
944 Simmonds Rd., Sausalito, CA 94965
Parking is limited! Please follow directions from our parking attendants. If you can, we encourage you to carpool, bike, or take the bus.