LOCAL>> Precipice – Hayley Samantha Jensen
Please note, this event has expired.
An art show highlighting the time we are in, visualizing prismatic change
* 1337 Gallery window-front: August 10–23
* Virtual Gallery: August 12–September 27
[Pictured: “Precipice”, 2020, acrylic on vinyl with thread and fabric]
Precipice is a show highlighting the time we are in, visualizing prismatic change and the need to reanimate and transform our systemic apathy towards life as well as the world itself. Change has been the only constant, not just now, but always. Falling into the unknown, into challenges and heartache, into death and rebirth, this show serves as a reminder to be playful, to be kind, and to be deeply aware. We are all connected, and so is everything else.
- View the Precipice virtual gallery.
- See the works in person by visiting the Art Works Downtown 1337 Gallery at 1337 Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA 94901.
- Purchase artworks from the exhibition
Hayley Samantha Jensen was born and raised in New Orleans, LA. She graduated with a BFA in Painting and Drawing from Louisiana State University in 2015 and received her MFA in Studio Art from San Francisco Art Institute in 2019. Jensen was the 2019-2020 Max Thelen Resident Artist at Art Works Downtown. Currently, she lives and works in Oakland, CA.
Contact: (415) 451-8119
Additional time info: