Please Note: This event has expired.
San Anselmo Live on the Avenue: Wreckless Strangers
Wreckless Strangers (Photo credit: Jay Blakesberg)
Wreckless Strangers is a collective of top Bay Area session musicians and friends
Wreckless Strangers is a collective of top Bay Area session musicians and friends playing California Americana soul and are looking forward to hitting the road this summer in support of their new album When the Sun and a Blue Star Collide, which is garnering great reviews and acclaim.
The band features
– Amber Morris (premier vocal coach noted for her work with members of Journey and Mr. Big) on vocals;
– David Noble (Poor Man’s Whiskey, Pardon the Interruption) on lead guitar, and vocals;
– Joshua Zucker (The Jones Gang, Rowan Brothers) on bass;
– Austin de Lone (Nick Lowe, Elvis Costello, The Fabulous Thunderbirds) on keys;
– Mick Hellman (The Go to Hell Man Band) on drums and vocals; and
– Rob Anderson (repeat world champion cyclist) on guitar.
Over the course of their six years together, the Wreckless Strangers have released two records and become fan favorites at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival.
Produced by Grammy Award-winner Colin Linden (Bruce Cockburn, Alison Krauss / Robert Plant, Bob Dylan), When the Sun and a Blue Star Collide is now available on all music streaming platforms and will be available for purchase at upcoming shows, and more. The first single, “Sun State,” is currently making waves on AAA and Americana Radio and features blues legend Charlie Musselwhite on harmonica.
249 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., San Anselmo, CA 94960