Already have an account? Enter your username and password below to login.
Please read our guidelines before submitting your event:
Lead Time: All event submissions are reviewed by MarinArts staff before they are live on the site. Please expect at least a 2-3 day delay before seeing your event posted on the calendar. We recommend events be submitted at least 3-4 weeks prior to the event’s start date.
Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
Location: Events must take place in Marin County.
Event Images: In order for your event to be approved, we must have a promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing, and up to 6 images can be uploaded in total. Images must be in either .JPG or .PNG format, no larger than 2 megabytes, and require a minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display.
MarinArts reserves the right to edit images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, and may omit any events–in part or in whole–that we believe are not suitable for the site.
MarinArts accepts the following categories of events:
- exhibitions – related to arts, culture, or history
- lectures & talks – related to arts, culture, or history
- tours – related to arts, culture, or history
- arts, heritage, and cultural festivals
- art fairs
- arts events for kids
- free arts and entertainment events
- classes, workshops, and camps
MarinArts does NOT accept:
- events outside of Marin County
- audition notices
- virtual events without a designated location
- health fairs, social service events, or self-help seminars
- religious services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- entrepreneurial, networking, or recruitment events
- calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- food and drink specials
- “adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
- fundraising galas
Please contact Adele Barbato, Director of Community Engagement, at adele @ marinarts.org or 415-578-3856 if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.