Welcome to MarinArts.Org!
If this is your first time submitting an event, organization, or venue to MarinArts, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email: email@example.com.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
- Location: Events must take place in Marin County.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public and Private Events: Both public and private/invitation-only events will be accepted. For the latter, please indicate that the event is private/invitation-only in the event description field.
- Word Count: Please limit event descriptions to 200 words. Your event link will take viewers to a fuller event description if so required.
- Event Images: Upload a single image with your event listing in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels. For your event to be considered as a featured event, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing.
- Artist Listings: Event listing criteria apply to individual artist listings. Artists include visual, literary, film, and performance categories. Artists must have studios or reside in Marin County. Artist profiles will be reviewed and approved by site administrator prior to posting.
MarinArts.Org reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for word count, grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.